yeah. that’s right. me, mel and haylee and 5 sweaty aussie men.
gotta love bachelorette parties
The BEST male revue show in VEGAS!
Let me explain the differences between (no names mentioned but it starts with a “c”).
1) The set ups in the showroom are totally different. Thunder has long tables that allows the dancers to move from the stage and into the audience. The tables elevate the dancers above the crowd and allows FULL VIEW for the entire audience. EVERYONE has a front row seat during some portion of the show The cast works the entire room The other revue shows have stadium seating and aisles. The dancers ONLY work the aisles and the front areas and so you can’t see what is going on because other patrons are blocking your view.
2) The entertainers are different. Thunder dancers can actually dance. The other revues have bigger bulkier guys, however the entire troupe cannot dance I only saw two of them that could actually move. Thunder men are buff and cut and look look real men, I thought the other ones were “hulked” out and freaky looking.
3) If you are with a bridal party of celebrating a special occasion I noticed the Thunder Men took the time to spend a little bit of time with those to make their night extra special. They take several girls on stage for a moment of seduction which was tastefully done. Its NOT just for really young girls as they made a woman celebrating her 50th birthday feel like she rules the world. The opposite was what I experienced at the other venue. The dancers worked the aisle and were a little crude with some of the women, it was a turn off. The only real talent in this show is the singer that can actually sing and well as dance.
4) Choreography: Thunder men can actually dance and are up on stage with energy and fun! The other show reminded me of a show at a gay club. Not much dancing and too much pelvic pulsating………NEWSFLASH………I didn’t go to the show for you……….I am here for me!
5) Photo Opportunity! Thunder has a couple of photo options at the end of the show. My favorite is the one that you are posed with the entire cast, laying on a chaise lounge across their laps with a hand gesture suitable for framing and gift giving to your ex! Hysterical fun!
Anyways ladies………..this is a super fun and naughty show that suggests and delivers at the same time!
Now that Christmas is coming up, Thunder now has holiday lollipops. Have you ever been to their gift shop?
"It was an unforgettable evening with my girlfriend … I love you guys … I think you have strong …" -Sandrine on Facebook
“Thanks for a great time last Friday night & first strip show ever! Had a blast for my friend’s birthday. WE WILL BE BACK!”
~Jennifer on Facebook
“My last picture with Leigh! I am gonna miss you, you were always the life of the party! :) Good luck in your future endeavors and enjoy your time with your family! xoxo”
~Tracey on Facebook